Inspired by a new blog-buddy, Jana… I submit my 16 things:
1. My wife & I started dating when we were 16.
2. My work in church started as a youth ministry volunteer… I still love to speak to youth groups when ever I can.
3. I started working in television production by taking an eight hour public access class at a small cable company, then working for free shooting high school football games for 3 years.
4. My free TV work eventually lead to a fairly long career in sports television that started with local work in Phoenix, AZ, then traveling the US for ESPN, NBC, ABC and many others… then internationally when I was privileged to have worked the games of the 2004 Olympics.
5. I left broadcast television to pursue work in Christian media ministry in 2005.
6. The combined attendance of the 3 churches I have worked for is +/- 28,000 people
7. I need coffee to be human… I don’t drink if for me, I drink it for those I love… OK, I drink it for me!
8. I pierced my ear myself on a dare by a friend when I was 16.
9. I used to do wedding photography.
10. My first job was at Burger King.
11. My first car was a ’69 Chevelle.
12. I was adopted shortly after birth; my 2 kids are the only blood-relatives that I know.
13. I hate rye bread.
14. I suck at golf, but I am amazing at paintball.
15. I can do very little without music playing.
16. I will learn to play the guitar as soon as possible.
Don’t wait for some one to tag you… post your 16 things so we can learn more about you!